At RxStrategies, we work with Covered Entities (CE) to implement and maintain effective compliance programs, including driving customized, compliant 340B solutions to support program integrity and transparency. RxStrategies 340B CompliancePlus assists clients and partners proactively prepare for the additional oversight and responsibilities associated with a transparent 340B program.
Key Elements of RxStrategies 340B CompliancePlus
- Online compliance workflow via 340B CompliancePlus Portal
- Meets HRSA self-audit requirement while eliminating headaches managing your self-audit process
- Provides compliance related reporting in a secure server environment
- Allows CE to audit individual scripts and tie back to the prescription / patient record on a recurring basis
- All information is stored in the cloud – in the event of an audit the information is at your fingertips
- Customized Policies and Procedures for each CE
- Onsite Audit Support
RxStrategies works with each CE to create customized 340B solutions that proactively:
- Position CEs to implement internal processes, controls and protocols that ensure program compliance for internal audits and review purposes.
- Promote the benefits of engaging a broad-based CE team in program compliance and support.
- Provide CEs with tools for success in each critical HRSA compliance area, including registration, fee- for-service Medicaid exclusions, duplicate discount focus, GPO exclusions, and CE audit support.